Advanced Gymnastics Programs
Team, S.T.A.R.S. & Xcel
TEAM & S.T.A.R.S Program
Owego Gymnastics Competitive Team, S.T.A.R.S & Xcel are made up of (Team) gymnasts ages 5-18, Levels 2-9; (S.T.A.R.S.) ages 3-18, Xcel a new offering for former competitive gymnast who do other sports., Twinkling, Rising & Shining S.T.A.R..S.
- To help make all practices run smoothly and efficiently please remember:
- Gymnasts should be at the gym and ready to begin promptly at practice times.
- Homework should be done before or after practice, when at all possible. The Center continues to stress the importance of school and that schoolwork comes before gymnastics. If there comes a time when you are unable to finish your homework before or after practice, please contact the coaching staff and we will do what we can to help in the matter.
- If you are unable to make a practice because of illness, please call the office.
- When you know that you will be missing a practice, please sign out on the Team calendar in the Team attendance book.
- Make all practices and always "put your all" into every practice.
Please wear your hair up.
All make-ups will be on designated days, please watch OwegoGymnastics.com and the Team & S.T.A.R.S. Board for dates.
School Year Team, S.T.A.R.S. & Xcel Schedule (Sept-June)
Levels 2 & 3
Level 5 & Up
-Monday & Thursday 4:30-6:00
-Tuesday & Thursday 6:00-8:00