748 State Route 38 Owego, NY 13827 - (Telephone/Fax) 607-687-2458
There's no place like the Center....e-mail us for information or questions.
Owego Gymnastics and Activity Center is n 501(c) Not-For-Profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Owego Gymnastics Competitive Team is made up of gymnasts ages 5-18, Levels 2-9.
To help make all practices run smoothly and efficiently please remember:
- Gymnasts should be at the gym and ready to begin promptly at practice times.
- Homework should be done before or after practice, when at all possible. The Center continues to stress the importance of school and that schoolwork comes before gymnastics. If there comes a time when you are unable to finish your homework before or after practice, please contact the coaching staff and we will do what we can to help in the matter.
- If you are unable to make a practice because of illness, please call the office.
- When you know that you will be missing a practice, please sign out on the Team calendar in the Team attendance book.
- Make all practices and always "put your all" into every practice.
- Please wear your hair up.
- All make-ups will be on designated days, please watch OwegoGymnastics.com and the Team Board for dates.
The Owego Gymnastics Booster Club meets each month during the school year. At the meetings upcoming events will be discussed. All Team parents are encouraged to attend all meetings.
Booster Club Calendar of Upcoming Events
2014-2015 Competition Schedule - sign up on the Team Board
Jan 16 - 18 - Leatherstocking., Utica, NY Mowhawk C C - Levels 2-9 Deadline Nov 26
Directions and Hotels
Jan 30 - Feb 1- I Love NY Cup, Inv., Elmira, NY Veterans Memorial Arena - Levels 3-9 Deadline Dec. 22
Feb 1 - 8 - Level 4 & 5 Early States, Elmira, NY Veterans Memorial Arena - Levels 4-5 Deadline TBA
Feb 27 - Mar 1 - Victory Classic, Inv., Greece, NY Victor's Gymnastics- Levels 2-9 Deadline Jan. 16
Mar. 7 - 8 - Coaches Classic., East Syracuse, NY GC2 - Levels 2-9 Deadline Feb 1 Directions
Mar. 18 - 19- Spring Fling, Horseheads Middle School, Horseheads - Levels 3-9 Deadline Feb. 15 Directions
The Center is always concerned about a healthy lifestyle for all of our members. As a member of the S.T.A.R.S or Team program we would like to give you some places on the web that you can go for information on girls health.
Best Bones Forever - A bone health campaign for girls and their BFFs to "grow strong together and stay strong forever!"
Girls Health - Be Happy. Be Healthy. Be You. Beautiful!!
Level 5, 6 & Optionals
*subject to change
Owego Gymnastics & Activity Center
748 State Route 38 Owego, NY 13827 - (Telephone/Fax)607-687-2458
www.owegogymnastics.com - OwegoGymnastics@gmail.com